Tuesday, November 21, 2017

November 2017 OnStage Display Stamper Blog Hop

Good evening stampers!  Who wants a sneak peek?  Over the next 6 days I will be sharing the gorgeous samples I created for the display boards at OnStage.  My samples will feature three different stamp sets, a few new Designer Series Papers, a new ribbon and some new punches.  Please be sure to check back daily for the newest post!  You won't want to miss out!

So what do you think so far?  Are you loving the Display Stamper Blog Hop as much as I am?  There are some really beautiful cards, scrapbook pages and 3 dimensional items being shown!  

My samples today all feature the Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper and the Heart Happiness Stamp Set.  

The first is another take on a shaker card.  The heart is the only part of the card that's a shaker.  It has been filled with the brand new Gold Glitter Flakes.  I adore this new glitter and I'm sure you will too!


The second card shows another sheet of the Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper with a Vellum overlay.  I was so happy I got to work with this beautiful paper.  It really is gorgeous!  The main colors for this DSP are Calypso Coral, gold foil, Melon Mambo, Powder Pink, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White.  I used a few different Fresh Fig ribbons and they coordinated perfectly!


I love making these little treat boxes!  This one is perfectly sized to hold several Hershey Nuggets and only takes a 6" x 6" piece of DSP to create.  


The Calypso Coral Ombre Ribbon ties it together beautifully!

Please click the next button to continue along our hop!  There are several other Display Stampers with gorgeous projects to share!






No comments:

Post a Comment